1. Buyer’s Mandate authority letter required to evidence intermediary claims, and all buyers/buyer mandates execute AllVaxx LLC NCNDA REQUIREMENTS
2. LOI from Authorized Buyer / Pharmaceutical License / LOA submitted by Govt: (i) The Minister of Health (ii) Office of the Prime Minister (iii) Head of a military (iv) Health Ministry (v) or Covid Task Force Minister
3. POF funds in escrow account with Chase JP Morgan with Chase Authorization Form or BCL or MT199 from top tier bank
4. 20% Deposit in escrow. Seller issues POL in - 48 Hours* - verifiable vaccine batch numbers
5. Seller issues SPA and Proforma Invoice – 72 Hours*
a. WHO Prequalification document
b. Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product & Certificate of Origin
c. GMP Certificate
d. Certificate of Analysis
e. Declaration of Conformity
6. Seller shipping schedule/SGS (Possible to accomodate additional Federal Inspector or Guest Inspector)
7. Escrow payment to Seller (SGS inspections verified)
8. Vaccines released and loaded on plane for CIF destination delivery
PAYMENT: JP Morgan Chase escrow account is the only accepted payment
Due to Manufacturer/supplier conditions, certain destination countries require prepayment deposit commitment fee of 20% paid to top 3rd party escrow transaction attorney firm, with 80% balance due on SGS report prior to air freight loading.
CIF to designated destination. Time of delivery dependent on scheduled flights and logistics and cold chain transport arrangements.
**Timelines are approximate
NCNDA REQUIREMENTS: Buyer’s/buyer intermediaries/mandates involved must supply full details with passport as requested in NCNDA REQUIREMENTS letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Supply of vaccines is subject to Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of Covid-19 vaccines by the importing country government.
All correspondence will go through AllVaxx.com email servers and AllVaxx LLC directors and managers. All communications must be in writing, oral communications must be confirmed in writing.
INTERMEDIARY TERMS OF CONTRACTING:
Power of Attorney or buyer’s mandate authority letter are required by intermediary prior to commencement of negotiation for this transaction. No contact allowed from any intermediaries. If intermediaries contact the buyer, seller, their mandates, facilitators, administrators, managers, attorneys, government agents/agencies, or government ministers/ministries, the intermediary will be removed from the transaction and subject to NCNDA breach consequences.
Commissions are set by AllVaxx LLC managers, directors, and associates. No negotiation on commissions.
Although it is unlikely, This policy may be changed at any time at our discretion. If we update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our website. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our terms of service and SOP please direct them to: [email protected]